The ACTDA committee is pleased to advise that DNSW has agreed to us moving the date of our 23 August competition to 27 September. In addition we have added young horse classes. But please note these will be run on Saturday 26 September.
Please read the following important information carefully:
1. All entries for the 23 August competition have been moved to 27 September (except those who scratched via Nominate). You do not need to do anything if you wish to ride on 27 September.
2. If you do not wish to ride on 27 September please scratch via Nominate prior to the closing date (midnight 17 September) and you will receive a full refund less admin fee.
3. If you had scratched from the 23 August competition via Nominate and you wish to ride on 27 September, you will need to contact Nominate to have your entry reinstated.
4. If you scratched from the 23 August competition via email or text message to the club your entry has been moved to 27 September and is valid. You do not need to do anything if you wish to ride on 27 September..
5. The competition has been reopened on Nominate for new entries, including entries for the young horse classes on Saturday.
In addition we are running a Members Only Unofficial Day on Saturday 26 September. Entries are now open on Nominate.
Thank you to everyone for your support and to those who gave us positive feedback on our decision to postpone the competition. Whilst the weather today (Sunday) is fine, yesterday we did receive some snow in Canberra and the grounds are very wet. We have our fingers and toes crossed for September and look forward to seeing you all there.